Hire desk controller at our Rhostyllen shop near Wrexham
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised person with good communication/negotiating skills.
A team player but able to work on own initiative with at least basic IT skills.
On going training to be provided.
- To assist in the day to day duties of helping run a busy tool hire and sales shop.
- Taking orders via phone,e mail and in store in a professional friendly manner.
- Hiring and off hiring tools and plant.
- Selling tools and consumables
- Replenish sales stock.
- Ordering, receipting and adding consumables to our computer system in a methodical manner.
Experience in the tool hire industry or a trade sales counter would be an advantage but not essential if candidate is a quick learner with a basic knowledge building/construction products and a can do attitude.
8am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
8am – 1.00pm every other Saturday
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Wages negotiable depending on experience.
Please send CV to Jason@griffithshireshops.co.uk or fill in our job application form (button below)