STIHL cut-off machines have proved their value in road building and the construction industry for decades. They are reliable, rugged and easy to maintain.
The TS410 is a light and manageable cut-off machine, suited for a 12"/300mm cutting disc, offering cuts up to 100mm deep. The Stihl anti vibration system ensures low vibrations to achieve a very precise cut.
STIHL is the first manufacturer to introduce electronic water control for total dust suppression in the STIHL TS 410 cut-off machines, thus revolutionising wet cutting.
- Highly regarded as the 'go-to' cut off machine for most construction applications
- Long-life air filter system
- Strength saving start up process, thanks to the decompression valve
- Anti vibration system
- Semi-automatic drive belt tensioning
- Reduced emission engine technology
- Water supply connection for wet cutting
*Limited Offer - Supplied With 1x Free SPG-15 Diamond Blade - Worth Over £60*