The Stihl RM 248T is a compact, self-propelled petrol lawn mower that is suitable for gardens up to 1200m². The single speed drive makes it incredibly easy to mow up steep slopes or inclines and makes mowing large gardens effortless.
This mower features a Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart technology, making it very reliable and easy to start, even when cold. Other features include 7 height settings from 25-75mm, extremely durable steel deck and a high-lift blade that is cleverly designed to give a precise finish and ensure optimal filling of the grass catcher box due to the powerful airflow system in the housing.
- Briggs & Stratton series 550 EX OHV RS engine
- ReadyStart Technology - allowing minimal effort to start whether hot or cold
- Highlift blade for a precise finish
- Smooth running wheels - Robust and hard-wearing
- Super soft grip for extra comfort
- Foldable handlebar for ease of storage or transport
- Sheet steel deck
- Central cutting height adjustment from 25 to 75mm
- Large 55L grass box
- 46cm cutting width