The Stihl MS 500i is a powerful chainsaw ideally suited to arboriculture and harvesting/processing large timber. This is the first ever chainsaw featuring fuel injection technology, offering a superb power-to-weight ratio as well as improved bumper spikes, HD2 filter and a new controlled-delivery oil pump.
The electronic fuel injection featured in the MS500i provides users with dramatically increased engine power, which translates to an incredible power-to-weight ratio, easier starting and consistent performance. It's this level of innovation and ingenuity that sets the MS 500i apart from its competitors.
We strongly recommend that this item is collected from store, so it can be built and ran up first. Only build up this product if you are a competent user or take to a qualified technician.
*Limited Offer - 25% Off*
- 25"/63.5cm bar length
- Stihl 2-MIX engine featuring fuel injection technology
- Best power-to-weight ratio on the market
- Decompression valve for easy starting and reducing the effort needed to pull the rope
- Sensor-controlled fuel metering, so the fuel is dosed at the optimum level resulting in perfect running characteristics
- Anti-vibration system
- HD2 filter with radial seal
- Plunge guide, ensuring better directional control and safe use of the machine during plunge cutting
- Optimised bumper spikes
- Side chain tensioner
- Stihl ElastoStart
- Improved sprocket cover
- New Stihl oil pump system
- 1x MS500i
- 1x 25" Chain bar
- 1x Chain
- 1x Basic tool kit