The Makita DHP458 LXT cordless combi drill is ideal for DIY use. With an extremely compact tool size with an overall length of 225mm (8-7/8"), allowing for easy access to screws in tight places. High power and productivity is achieved with a new DC motor, Max. fastening torque of 91Nm and No-load speed of 2,000rpm. Makita's XPT technology offers enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even under bad weather. XPT is a protective seal inside the tool engineered to provide improved water resistance by channeling water and dust from the tool’s key internal components. Body only / naked machine supplied without battery or charger.
Includes 1x case, 2 x 5.0ah 18v Li-Ion Batteries BL1850 and fast charger.
The fast charger included can fully charge a 5.0Ah battery in only 45 minutes!
- enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions.
- Higher power and productivity.
- Ergonomic design for fatigue free use.
- 21 Torque settings in clutch mode.21 Torque settings + drill
- Electric brake
- Metal gearbox
- Battery type: Li-ion 18v
- Side handle, depth stop & belt clip included
- Voltage - 18v
- Max. in wood - 65mm
- Max. in masonry - 16mm
- Max. in steel - 13mm
- Max Torque S/H - 58 / 91 Nm
- Torque Settings - 21 + drill
- Vibration: Drilling - 9.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
- Net weight - 2.3 kg
- Electric Brake
- Variable Speed Control - Trigger
- Blows per Minute - 0-30000/6000 bpm
- No Load Speed - 0-2000/400 rpm